Saturday, January 12, 2019

About Me


My name is Alma Parraga, but you can just refer to me as Brother Alma. I am married to my beautiful and amazing wife Melissa, she is the light of my life, my best friend, and my everything.

I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, and as it says in my bio, I am proud to be so. I have a strong testimony about my beliefs. If you wish to know more about The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints I invite you to visit lds.org and mormon.org.

 I am currently a student at BYU-Idaho and pursuing my Bachelor's degree in Philosophy with a minor in Marriage and Family Studies. Eventually I want to obtain a PhD in Religion and teach at one of the BYU Universities. My emphasis will be in the New Testament, but I also want to teach religious courses that talk about preparing for and building an Eternal Marriage.

Here is a disclaimer:
I am not a blogger. I have no idea how to blog. This is the honest truth.

I will be posting a weekly blog on the topics I will be learning about in one of my classes I am taking this semester. I do not claim to be an expert in this field, because I am not. But I do hope that whatever I share will at least help anyone interested in these topics and help them to have better Family Relations in their own lives.

Let us dive in together, and learn new things along the way.

Welcome to Family Relations 101 with Brother Alma.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Our Last Class For Now

Brothers and Sisters, my young friends. It has been a wonderful experience to be able to take this semester to share some things from my hea...